- Backup your current Interface and WTF folders.
- Extract Taeo UI into your World of Warcraft folder.
- Start WoW.
- At the character select screen click “AddOns” and check “Load out of date addons”.
- When in game follow the prompts given by Taeo UI.
NOTE: Taeo UI has been designed in such a way that you should be able to keep your old Interface and WTF folders intact without encountering a problem. If you do experience any issues please try a clean install (removing your old Interface and WTF folder) before seeking help in the forum.
- Extract the Taeo UI Skins Pack into your World of Warcraft folder.
- Once in game open the Taeo UI configuration menu.
- The bottom right most field is a drop down menu listing all of the available skins.
- Select a skin and click update.
Interested in making your own custom skin? Taeo UI has been built from the ground up to allow you to do just that. Check out our skins forum for instructions on how to get started.